National Air Cargo

National Air Cargo is a leading freight forwarder adept at handling complex and sensitive shipments for the world’s top military and business entities.

Since the company’s inception in 1991, it has developed an integrated global network to ensure reliable delivery and customer satisfaction. Their clientele, such as the Department of Defense, rely on National for delivery of critical time definite cargo for military emergencies, including medical supplies for troops in combat areas. In fact, a customer survey indicated National exceed the expectations of 72% of its clients and met the expectations of the remaining 28%.

National enlisted the services of RPR to build recognition for the brand as a reputable American company with a world-class executive team. RPR supported this in promotion of National ’s then-new passenger service, positioning executives as experts in transportation, freight forwarding and shipping, in addition to assisting the company with crisis situations. 

On behalf of National, RPR secured media placements in the New York Times, CNBC, Reuters, Telegraph, FORWARD, and many more.